BC Uplift Jacket
- Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Fully waterproof. Nearly weightless. Pure genius. Our popular ultralight windshell is now waterproof—and it's the lightest waterproof jacket we've ever made! At just under 7 oz., it's easy to take along, packing into its own chest pocket when not in use. Perfect for hiking, climbing, backcountry skiing or nearly any adventure where quick weather protection is essential. Fully seam sealed.
- Seam-sealed WeatherEdge® Pro nylon shell: Waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Packs into chest pocket: Compact and ultralight
- Adjustable hood: Fits with or without a helmet
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productPapa Hari | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityCampingProsConsPlease make a TallJul 15, 2019
We tall and athletic build guys rely on Eddie B for tall sizes.
- Yes, I recommend this productCoach | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Extremely Lightweight, Waterproof, BreathableConsLightweight-FunctionalJun 15, 2019
Extremely lightweight, waterproof and breathable. High quality material and zippers, feels good, comfortable. Very effective design with high collar and long enough to cover past belt line. Great hood with built in visor. Draw string at waist allows you to tighten in wind and loosen when warmer. I like only having the single chest pocket. This keeps it lightweight and streamline. I bought one size up for easy layering. I prefer to roll it into very small (7X4X1 inch) lightweight packing cube that attaches to my belt or pack. I tested it in medium rain during half mile walk and was dry and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productJim in Olympia | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsSeems Perfect for TravelApr 12, 2019
I wanted something for travel: good for layering, truly protective and breathable, light weight, and packable. The Uplift fits the bill, with the possible exception of breathable: I simply have not had the opportunity to give it a high-intensity test. So far, however, I am favorably impressed. I bought an XL size. It layers well with an EB Microtherm jacket and wool blend base layer. It keeps the rain out. Important to me, it is long enough to cover the Microtherm. Previous rain jacks i Tried allowed the bottom hem of the Microtherm to stick out and get wet. It is simple, simple, simple: no hand pockets, no interior pockets, and no adjustable cuffs. I don't miss those items: wear gloves and store stuff in your insulating layer or pack. The hood fits well, easily sliding over my ball cap. I was able to get an introductory price along with a Friends' coupon, so this was a true value purchase. I have done walking tours including the Camino de Santiago and Hadrian's Wall and wish this would have been available "back then."