BC Uplift Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Fully waterproof. Nearly weightless. Pure genius. Our popular ultralight windshell is now waterproof—and it's the lightest waterproof jacket we've ever made! At just under 7 oz., it's easy to take along, packing into its own chest pocket when not in use. Perfect for hiking, climbing, backcountry skiing or nearly any adventure where quick weather protection is essential. Fully seam sealed.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Packs into chest pocket—compact and ultralight
- Adjustable hood fits with or without a helmet
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Weight: 6.72 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAmazErickGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA GREAT Travel jacketFeb 9, 2021
If you are in need of a waterproof and wind proof jacket. STOP your search. This is it. It's CRAZY light. Perfect to toss in an overnight bag for traveling. It seems to take up zero room, and zero weight. Yes, sheds water well when raining, and keeps the wind from chilling you out. I've warn it on runs, hiking, commuting around to work and home, and out traveling as an extra layer. I usually travel with a smaller sling bag when I travel as my "day pack" and it even fits in that bag!
- Yes, I recommend this productNatedadGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe running jacket i neededJan 18, 2021
Was looking for a jacket for running and hiking that i could use in rain (not just drizzle) but also snow and whatever else comes about. This jacket has been perfect and have used it about 25 times so far. Have run in hard ran - stayed dry. Have run in snow - with 2 layers underneath - stayed dry and warm. Have run in just cold and it was great over few layers. It does make a bit of noise but not sure which waterproof jacket won't. The hood fits really well and the small visor has been great althought expect it will start to droop at some point - i usually wear a hat underneath anyway. Others have complained about not having pockets but i would not put anything in them while running so glad they are not there to add weight and have something else to let water in. This jacket will come everywhere with me.
- Yes, I recommend this productCamManGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper liteDec 20, 2020
Perfect size, can be active in the jacket.