BC Uplift Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Fully waterproof. Nearly weightless. Pure genius. Our popular ultralight windshell is now waterproof—and it's the lightest waterproof jacket we've ever made! At just under 7 oz., it's easy to take along, packing into its own chest pocket when not in use. Perfect for hiking, climbing, backcountry skiing or nearly any adventure where quick weather protection is essential. Fully seam sealed.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Packs into chest pocket—compact and ultralight
- Adjustable hood fits with or without a helmet
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Weight: 6.72 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLCGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros VersatileConsEffective Technical and minimalist shellSep 10, 2020
Great lightweight technical shell used for climbing 14ers with a midlayer underneath. I hope EB continues to make and improve First Ascent technical gear for cold, harsh, mountain climates that can compete with true mountaineering companies out there like Black diamond, mountain hardwear, etc... It's a true minimalist shell that repels wind, water, and snow. Packs down very small and weighs very little which is critical for the summit climb. Only design features I would like to see are pit vents and pockets. It breathes fairly well considering there are no vents. Quality matches Black diamond gear
- Yes, I recommend this productNoVaGatorGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsExcellent ultralight shellJun 27, 2020
Excellent ultralight shell. Packs down small and light. I survived unusually cold and extremely windy late-September "wintry mix" conditions at the 2019 Spartan World Championship in Tahoe with this shell over a Patagonia R1 quarter zip.
- Yes, I recommend this productDavidGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsGreat jacket!Oct 1, 2019
Great jacket for rainy days & easy to pack
Be the first to ask a question.