BC Uplift Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Fully waterproof. Nearly weightless. Pure genius. Our popular ultralight windshell is now waterproof—and it's the lightest waterproof jacket we've ever made! At just under 7 oz., it's easy to take along, packing into its own chest pocket when not in use. Perfect for hiking, climbing, backcountry skiing or nearly any adventure where quick weather protection is essential. Fully seam sealed.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Packs into chest pocket—compact and ultralight
- Adjustable hood fits with or without a helmet
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Weight: 6.72 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productdugutigiGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Ultralight Rain and Wind JacketSep 12, 2021
This is a fantastic ultralight jacket made from quality materials. I'm 5'10" with a 40" chest. The medium leaves plenty of room for layers underneath. Perfect for backpacking and traveling. At first I thought the hood did not cinch but the draw cord is at the top/back of the hood and cinches tight for wind protection. Some complain about lack of hand pockets but I suppose it depends on what you are using the jacket for. Pockets in rain are not very functional in my opinion since the water flows in if you unzip them. It has a chest pocket and that is all I need in a rain jacket for backpacking.
- Yes, I recommend this productwalkerwalkaboutGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat Fit and FunctionalJun 9, 2021
For me, style is simply about the right color and fit. I don't need to be on trend and that is why I picked Comfort Driven vs Style Driven
- Slick is sickGenderHeightTypeActivityPros ComfortConsNice and.dryMay 18, 2021
Stayed dry in a big rain