BC Uplift Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Fully waterproof. Nearly weightless. Pure genius. Our popular ultralight windshell is now waterproof—and it's the lightest waterproof jacket we've ever made! At just under 7 oz., it's easy to take along, packing into its own chest pocket when not in use. Perfect for hiking, climbing, backcountry skiing or nearly any adventure where quick weather protection is essential. Fully seam sealed.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Packs into chest pocket—compact and ultralight
- Adjustable hood fits with or without a helmet
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Weight: 6.72 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productIn-the-WindGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsFantastic Shell!Apr 4, 2021
Been through one Winter, into Spring in New York state's North Country. Winters are harsh and I'm now well into Spring. I'm an every-day, race-walker. Tried SO MANY jackets trying to find one that resists wind, snow, rain and remains breathable. This is IT! Yes, it looks a bit dorky but don't be put off by that. The quality is excellent. This has become my go-to coat for all weather!
- Yes, I recommend this productLanceGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight VersatilityMar 3, 2021
Love the light weight aspect of this jacket. It packs down to nothing and takes up no space while travelling. An ideal jacket to take for those unexpected showers.
- Yes, I recommend this productAmazErickGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA GREAT Travel jacketFeb 9, 2021
If you are in need of a waterproof and wind proof jacket. STOP your search. This is it. It's CRAZY light. Perfect to toss in an overnight bag for traveling. It seems to take up zero room, and zero weight. Yes, sheds water well when raining, and keeps the wind from chilling you out. I've warn it on runs, hiking, commuting around to work and home, and out traveling as an extra layer. I usually travel with a smaller sling bag when I travel as my "day pack" and it even fits in that bag!