BC Sandstone Stretch Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
Waterproof with the freedom of four-way stretch. The 3-layer waterproof/breathable soft shell is lightweight, quiet, and delivers amazing mobility. The alpine feature set, from the waterproof zips to the single-point adjustable hood, keeps the jacket simple, streamlined, and highly efficient. Tested and approved by Eddie Bauer Guides Dave Hahn and Erik Leidecker, and Eddie Bauer Athlete Kyle Miller.
- WeatherEdge® Plus 3.3-oz Stretch Knit Construction: Laminated fabric is waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Single-point adjustable hood: Fits great, with or without a helmet
- YKK® Aquaguard Zips: Eliminate the need for bulky storm flaps
- Secure zip pockets: Two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable cuffs and hem: Dial-in fit, seal out cold
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDreGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfortable, Inner mesh facilitates breathability, Stretchy with excellent range of motion, Super Soft Fabric q, Water ResistantConsLightweight stretchy and comfortableApr 2, 2019
I Immediately fell in love with the fit, feel and look of this jacket. Its cut a bit roomy for moderate layering BUT still fits well with just a long sleeve base layer. Once you run your hands over the fabric your going to immediately fall in love with how soft and supple the fabric feels. I've had this jacket for a week, wore it 3 times and got caught out in the rain once. The fabric and DWR coating had the rain beading up and bouncing off the fabric immediately. This fabric is 3 layers BUT is very thin. Not so thin that it feels delicate. The fabric is soft and feels durable like it has a strong weave to it. I'm very curious to see how the fabric will hold up over time since it's more of a soft brushed smooth fibrous fabric rather than harder nylon hard shell. Very happy to see a inside zippered pocket and 2 sizeable hip pockets with waterproof zippers. I was very impressed with the jackets hood which has a one point adjustment in the rear, cinches down well around the head and still provides good peripheral vision. If your looking for a lightweight highly weather resistant comfortable piece with a hood and great range of motion this is it. If your wearing a long sleeve lightweight or mid weight base layer under this then you should be comfortable in temps ranging from high 40's to high 50's In the coming weeks I will be testing this jacket for longer durations in the rain to see how much it can handle.
- Yes, I recommend this productdjayme7GenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityPros comfy, light, waterproofCons zero!Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargethe much needed jacket needed in the sandstone collection!Mar 17, 2019
the much needed jacket needed in the sandstone collection! the hood fits well without a helmet (unlike the other hooded sandstone). this thing is light, fits perfect and is waterproof, what more could you ask for? this is going to be a big seller for EB and deservedly so! just grab one!
- MarkGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat, confortable, lightweight jacket.Oct 8, 2019
I've had this jacket for a month now. I'm amazed at how lightweight, comfortable and soft it is to the touch. The soft brush feel is what sold me. Seems to be good dwr waterproof on it. It will be interesting to see how it holds up over a year or two but so far it has been waterproof. Zippers are waterproof and feel solid. My one concern is the durability. I've been fairly careful with it and have had two tiny threads that have snagged on something. I would be hesitant about taking it out on an alpine or hiking adventure for fear the soft material snagging or ripping. Besides the durability I would give it a great review for all around.
Be the first to ask a question.