BC Sandstone Stretch Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
Waterproof with the freedom of four-way stretch. The 3-layer waterproof/breathable soft shell is lightweight, quiet, and delivers amazing mobility. The alpine feature set, from the waterproof zips to the single-point adjustable hood, keeps the jacket simple, streamlined, and highly efficient. Tested and approved by Eddie Bauer Guides Dave Hahn and Erik Leidecker.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Single-point adjustable hood—fits great, with or without a helmet
- YKK® Aquaguard zips eliminate the need for bulky storm flaps
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable cuffs and hem dial-in fit, seal out cold
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 11.68 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsEverything you could wantJun 14, 2021
Jacket is perfect in every way, but the cost is high
- Yes, I recommend this productjojoGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat rain jacketApr 18, 2021
Very comfortable yet attractive. appears to be made to last.
- Yes, I recommend this productkarasmatikGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect All Around Soft ShellApr 6, 2020
This is a great jacket. Very lightweight, great as an all-around outer layer. The strength of this jacket is it's soft, stretchy feel and how breathable it is. It's perfect to hike in during inclement weather. Probably not your best bet if you are looking for a bombproof hard shell, but this jacket is an excellent balance between waterproof and breathable. I've worn it as an outer layer over puffy jackets and fleeces during late fall/winter Midwest hikes and it's performed great. It did let some moisture through during an extremely heavy, wet snow storm we hiked in for about 4 hours - but that was the only time I've had any moisture get through at all. If you are looking for a solid waterproof soft shell to keep out all but the heaviest precip while breathing extremely well, look no further. I highly recommend.