MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Vest
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Perfection Evolved. The vest version of our premium ultralight features the same new high-mobility fit and feature set as the jacket and hoodie, minus the sleeves and the drawcord hem. Version 2.0 is more comfortable and mobile, with slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, and softer fabric to further enhance the comfort.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down vests. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Goose Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- 1 Oz 20D Recycled Ripstop Polyester Shell: Perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Stretch Fleece Panels: Enhance mobility and breathability
- Secure Zip Pockets: Media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket: Space-saving compressibility
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDAVEGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGREAT QUALITY AND PERFECT FITFeb 20, 2020
I JUST RECEIVED MY VEST, COLOR INDIGO. GREAT LOOKS AND QUALITY FOR THE PRICE. I AM JUST OVER 5'10" TALL, 187 LBS. w/ATHLETIC BUILD AND THE LARGE FITS PERFECT. IF YOU'RE LARGER IN HEIGHT or WEIGHT I WOULD SUGGEST THE X-LARGE.
- Yes, I recommend this productCubanitaGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingPros VersatileConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect for all purposesFeb 13, 2020
My husband loves this vest. It's comfortable and doesn't restrict. He wears it hiking and running, and also under a suit jacket just to get from the train to the office when the extra layer is needed.
- Yes, I recommend this productScottGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros I love the fit and fell of these vests., The warmth and fill are perfect for layeringConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat vestFeb 10, 2020
I love the fit and feel of these vests. The fit is true to size and comfortable. Best part is they are great for layering or wearing them just by them selves. I highly recommend these vests.
Be the first to ask a question.