MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Vest
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Phone Pocket
Perfection Evolved. The vest version of our premium ultralight features the same new high-mobility fit and feature set as the jacket and hoodie, minus the sleeves and the drawcord hem. Version 2.0 is more comfortable and mobile, with slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, and softer fabric to further enhance the comfort.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down vests. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Goose Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- 1 Oz 20D Recycled Ripstop Polyester Shell: Perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Stretch Fleece Panels: Enhance mobility and breathability
- Secure Zip Pockets: Media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket: Space-saving compressibility
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productArtabrewGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe thing I wear the mostJan 17, 2020
When I am home I wear this all the time - seriously. I prefer to have a cooler home and this allows me to warm my core without being over-encumbered. It's also perfect for mildly colder days when I wear my Eddie Bauer shell. (Don't remember model number.) I have two vests, one is pimento 'cuz I love the color and one is cobalt for when I don't want to stand out. I've also gifted 2 of these to friends, who I see wearing them all the time. I'm an honest-to-Pete purchaser. I don't often bother to rate items. However, this I love this vest and I think you would be well-served by one as well.
- CDGGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat StyleJan 15, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productCalkidGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWorth the inVESTment...Jan 15, 2020
I purchased the coat a month prior and figured the vest would come in handy.
Be the first to ask a question.