MicroTherm® 2.0 StormDown® Vest
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Phone Pocket
Perfection Evolved. The vest version of our premium ultralight features the same new high-mobility fit and feature set as the jacket and hoodie, minus the sleeves and the drawcord hem. Version 2.0 is more comfortable and mobile, with slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, and softer fabric to further enhance the comfort.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down vests. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft StormDown that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- 1 Oz 20D Recycled Ripstop Polyester Shell: Perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill StormDown: Retains its insulating loft even in wet conditions
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Stretch Fleece Panels: Enhance mobility and breathability
- Secure Zip Pockets: Media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket: Space-saving compressibility
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- PetomjGender MaleHeight 6'8"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Vest!Sep 27, 2019
Item fits great, and looks even better!
- Yes, I recommend this productWasatchfront1GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeNice vestSep 13, 2019
I wear a tall size in XL. I wish they had XXL I'in tall. I'm 6'5 and 250lbs. Usually the XLT fits good but this is a little snug.
- Yes, I recommend this productMartyGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVest To Wear All the TiimeSep 9, 2019
Great looking vest to wear in cooler weather.