MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Vest
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Perfection Evolved. The vest version of our premium ultralight features the same new high-mobility fit and feature set as the jacket and hoodie, minus the sleeves and the drawcord hem. Version 2.0 is more comfortable and mobile, with slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, and softer fabric to further enhance the comfort.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down vests. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Goose Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1 oz 20D recycled ripstop polyester shell, a perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Stretch fleece panels enhance mobility and breathability
- Secure zip pockets, with media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket for space-saving compressibility
- Length, Reg Medium: 27" | Weight: 8 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productVintage riderGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm and comfortableDec 3, 2021
Fits well under my biking gear, keeping me comfortable and flexible on a ride. Meets my needs at a reasonable price.
- Yes, I recommend this productrayman54Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice vestNov 3, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productCadeGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this VestOct 13, 2021
Great vest. Have owned 2 myself, recently gifted one to a business associate. I love mine, he loves his. Warm, easy to layer with, but still breathes and is very comfortable. Easy to throw over a nice button down in crisp weather and look sharp while feeling comfortable.