MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Vest
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Phone Pocket
Perfection Evolved. The vest version of our premium ultralight features the same new high-mobility fit and feature set as the jacket and hoodie, minus the sleeves and the drawcord hem. Version 2.0 is more comfortable and mobile, with slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, and softer fabric to further enhance the comfort.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down vests. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Goose Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- 1 Oz 20D Recycled Ripstop Polyester Shell: Perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Stretch Fleece Panels: Enhance mobility and breathability
- Secure Zip Pockets: Media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket: Space-saving compressibility
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBfgolfGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice vestNov 3, 2019
My only concern is how long the zippers will last. The main zipper end is VERY small and you need to be careful it engages before closing.
- Yes, I recommend this productVictoriaGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery pleasedOct 28, 2019
Got this for my husband and he is really happy with it. Great for hiking and nighttime dog walks. I ordered him a large, he is a large just about everywhere, and it fits great.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarcBGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellentOct 21, 2019
Well designed and excellent product. Very good looking. Could not be happier.
Be the first to ask a question.