EverTherm® Down Vest
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. The new sleeveless version of the Eddie Bauer jacket that has won more awards than any in our history, this vest uses the same Thindown® insulation. You get all the warmth of traditional down, without the puff. Simple, streamlined design for superior technical performance as an outer or mid layer while hikiing, mountaineering, skiing or snowboarding.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 30g Thindown insulation: Maximum warmth without quilting or bulk
- Secure zip pockets: Twin hand pockets and a single interior chest pocket
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dials in the fit, seals out the cold
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productTCGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Lightweight, warm, great layer.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Layer!Mar 11, 2019
Worn in freezing temperatures in Yosemite Valley last week.
- Yes, I recommend this productceebeeGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo far, so good!Dec 13, 2018
I saw this and immediately thought of using it for playing golf in cooler weather. I have often struggled with my swing while wearing bulky vests and jackets, and first time I tried wearing this on the golf course, I knew it was the right choice. I have worn it with a long sleeve mid-weight thermal shirt under and it was fine warmth wise. I've also worn it under a golf windbreaker and that was great, too. The only "con" here is that now I no longer have any excuses of "wardrobe excess" when I hit a poor golf shot!
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolBGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome vest!Dec 7, 2018
I liked the vest so much that my husband purchased but there was not a women's vest in Tall. So I purchased the men's vest and am very happy with it. I wanted a vest that was not "puffy" with down filling and I really like the EverTherm down.