BC EverTherm® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
The lightest waterproof down jacket we've ever built. Provides complete weather protection in ounces with puffless Thindown® technology. Revolutionary new Thindown fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Pro shell: Ultralight 15-denier with 20/20 waterproof/breathable rating
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable Insulated Hood: Fine tune the fit and comfort
- Chest and Side Zip Pockets: Pack-compatible placement for easy access
- Internal chest pocket: Keep essentials secure
- Adjustable, drawcord hem: Seals out cold
- Length: Med 31"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- SargeGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityGiftProsConsLove all Eddie Bauer clothes, have two coats.Nov 26, 2019
It's a gift for the grandson. I'm certain he will love it. Other than that I guess I can't comment on the fit, but Eddie Bauer has never disappointed!
- Yes, I recommend this productSeattleGenderHeightType TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeMen's BC EverTherm Down JacketNov 21, 2019
Great jacket. Warm but not bulky. Runs large.
- Yes, I recommend this productJPVGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeVery warm, lightweight and comfortableNov 1, 2019
- Asked Nov 10, 2019 by1 answerQ: Does this have a 2-way front zipper?A:No, this jacket does not have a 2-way front zipper.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Nov 9, 2019 by1 answerQ: My husband is short but stocky and typically wears an XL or XXL shirt. What size jacket should I buy him? We live in upstate NY and winters here can be windy and frigidA:I would recommend starting with an XL. We built this jacket intending for it to be worn with a base and mid layer, so naturally it will be slightly bigger around the chest and waist. I am 6'1 and 185 pounds and fit well into a Medium.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT