BC EverTherm® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
The lightest waterproof down jacket we've ever built. Provides complete weather protection in ounces with puffless Thindown® technology. Revolutionary new Thindown fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Pro shell: Ultralight 15-denier with 20/20 waterproof/breathable rating
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable Insulated Hood: Fine tune the fit and comfort
- Chest and Side Zip Pockets: Pack-compatible placement for easy access
- Internal chest pocket: Keep essentials secure
- Adjustable, drawcord hem: Seals out cold
- Length: Med 31"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMichael PGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityTravelProsCons Zippers on pockets require two hands to closeFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome JacketJan 12, 2020
I thoroughly enjoy wearing this jacket. I am 6'2" and weigh 240. The jacket fits me well. I tend to get cold easily so I wore it with an Eddie Bauer fleece underneath. Functioned exceptionally well in low 30 degree temperatures, wind, and rain. The fleece proved to be unnecessary with any physical exertion. The hood adjusts and the coat closes high, protecting your face up to your nose. The jacket packs really well and takes up little space in luggage. The velcro adjustments on sleeves function well.
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender MaleHeightTypeActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Ski JacketJan 6, 2020
I use this skiing in Colorado in conjunction with the All Mountain Stretch jacket on cold days. My last time out the temp was 17 degrees F with constant winds of 10 MPH, gusting to 40 MPH. No issues. I remained warm and dry as both kept the wind out and kept up with getting rid of moisture both outside and in. The stretch is really nice and with the All Mountain Stretch, it makes for a lightweight comfortable kit. Highly recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productTerryGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight warmthJan 3, 2020
Excellent purchase, completely satisfied!
- Asked Nov 10, 2019 by1 answerQ: Does this have a 2-way front zipper?A:No, this jacket does not have a 2-way front zipper.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Nov 9, 2019 by1 answerQ: My husband is short but stocky and typically wears an XL or XXL shirt. What size jacket should I buy him? We live in upstate NY and winters here can be windy and frigidA:I would recommend starting with an XL. We built this jacket intending for it to be worn with a base and mid layer, so naturally it will be slightly bigger around the chest and waist. I am 6'1 and 185 pounds and fit well into a Medium.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT