BC EverTherm® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
The lightest waterproof down jacket we've ever built. Provides complete weather protection in ounces with puffless Thindown® technology. Revolutionary Thindown fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation—Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable insulated hood lets you fine tune the fit and comfort
- Chest and side zip pockets with pack-compatible placement for easy access
- Interior chest pocket
- Adjustable, drawcord hem helps seal out cold
- Length, Reg Medium: 31" | Weight: 19.2 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 15D 100% nylon shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJoshGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsExcellent JacketJul 4, 2021
I live in the mountains of Western North Carolina where winters can be wet, cold, and windy. This is the best jacket I have ever owned. It keeps me dry and warm and virtually removes any need to dress in lots of layers. It is definitely a bit pricey but it is one of my favorite pieces of clothing in my closet.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDown JacketApr 20, 2021
Warm comfortable and stylish.
- Yes, I recommend this productCappoGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust right for nasty weatherApr 10, 2021
Like the look, love the feel!