BC EverTherm® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
The lightest waterproof down jacket we've ever built. Provides complete weather protection in ounces with puffless Thindown® technology. Revolutionary Thindown fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation—Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable insulated hood lets you fine tune the fit and comfort
- Chest and side zip pockets with pack-compatible placement for easy access
- Interior chest pocket
- Adjustable, drawcord hem helps seal out cold
- Length, Reg Medium: 31" | Weight: 19.2 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 15D 100% nylon shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDougGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat every day jacketMar 3, 2021
Great jacket for around town. Light yet warm. Protective against the wind and elements. The hood is very functional and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productMichaelGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsIncredibly warm jacket vs weightFeb 16, 2021
I need a jacket that is very warm, weather resistant, and easily packable for work. This jacket fits the bill impeccably. Eddie Bauer backs up everything they sell. I recently had them quickly correct a problem with another jacket, so I buy from them with confidence.
- Yes, I recommend this productJaeGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight warmthFeb 16, 2021
Light weight and compressible for packability. I'm 31" waist, 39" chest. Size Small fits perfectly with room for a fleece layer and arm movements. The adjustability of the hood enables perfect fit. The insulated hood feels toasty around the head and back of the neck. For cold weather, I'd favor packing this jacket vs. my non-insulated hardshell. The high neckline is great when it's windy. Face masks have prevented chafing on my chin. I'll probably still continue wearing a neck buff for skin comfort post-pandemic. Minor criticism: Functionally, I wish the two exterior side pockets were deeper for better wrist coverage when hands are pocketed. Esthetically, I wish the full Eddie Bauer logo on the chest was more discrete (it's about 3.5" wide).