BC Igniter Stretch Jacket
- Temp Rating
Built for winter in the alpine, this waterproof, insulated jacket combines the unrestricted mobility of stretch construction in both the shell and lining, together with critical sub-zero warmth and complete weather protection. The guide tested and approved feature set inludes an adjustable, insulated hood; external chest pockets; high hand pockets for pack compatibility; an internal chest pocket; and a drawcord hem for adjusting the fit and sealing out cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Pro Waterproof/Breathable Technology: Fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding fabric finish
- 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ Insulation: Superior warmth, even in the wettest conditions
- Soft stretch lining: Maximum comfort and breathability
- Average length: Reg 30"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRonnie | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat jacketApr 30, 2019
bought this as a gift for my husband - he was reluctant at first, but when he tried it on he really liked it. he likes that its a bit stretchy, and that its a lot lighter than his old jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productRoly | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacket!Mar 21, 2019
Bought one for my son and then liked it, so I bought one for myself!
- Yes, I recommend this productKB | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight weightMar 21, 2019