BC Igniter Stretch Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
Built for winter in the alpine, this waterproof, insulated jacket combines the unrestricted mobility of stretch construction in both the shell and lining, together with critical sub-zero warmth and complete weather protection. The guide tested and approved feature set inludes an adjustable, insulated hood; external chest pockets; high hand pockets for pack compatibility; an internal chest pocket; and a drawcord hem for adjusting the fit and sealing out cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Pro Waterproof/Breathable Technology: Fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding fabric finish
- 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ Insulation: Superior warmth, even in the wettest conditions
- Soft stretch lining: Maximum comfort and breathability
- Average length: Reg 30"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productWarrenGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegood fit, flexible, warmJan 12, 2020
Nice, light, fits well, like the bold color, perfect for dry desert cold winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlfred The StormGender MaleHeightType RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat Ski JacketJan 4, 2020
Recently wore while skiing in 14 degree weather with snow coming down for 3 day's on mountain. Jacket kept me completely dry & warm entire time. We were on mountain from opening to close.
- Yes, I recommend this productADGenderHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight weight and warmDec 31, 2019
Has not been tested yet in temps under upper 30's. So far it is warm and water runs off in the rain. He loves the bright look of the pimento color. Can definitely spot him in a crowd. He wears it everywhere, nice and lightweight without bulk of down jackets.
Be the first to ask a question.