MicroTherm® 2.0 StormDown® Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Phone Pocket
Perfection Evolved. Version 2.0 of our premium ultralight has an improved fit that's more comfortable and mobile, a slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, a softer fabric to further enhance the comfort, and a secure drawcord hem to seal out cold and fine-tune the fit.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft StormDown that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- 1 Oz 20D Recycled Ripstop Polyester Shell: Perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill StormDown: Retains its insulating loft even in wet conditions
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Insulated Hood: Elastic binding provides secure fit
- Secure Zip Pockets: Media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket: Space-saving compressibility
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 6'2"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect micro-puff jacketAug 13, 2019
The DWR finish was awesome for our week in Iceland (my first chance to use the jacket). The DWR kept me dry in the downpours of Iceland and warm. We had an experience of going deep inside a glacier. The jacket kept me warm and dry, it was a hot day and so it was pouring water inside the glacier. Great jacket for travel.
- Yes, I recommend this productklngbGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargegreat versatile jacketMar 26, 2019
Great jacket. Very flexible for uses on cool to cold weather
- Yes, I recommend this productBuzGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketMar 17, 2019
I like any jacket that fits as good as this one and also has a large upper left pocket for my plus-cell phone.