MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium ultralight has a streamlined fit that's built for mobility. Comfort is further enhanced with the soft, recycled ripstop polyester shell and its adjustable drawcord hem. But the real crux of this hoodie is the high-loft Premium Goose Down insulation. Maximum warmth. Minimum weight and bulk.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its unique micro-channel construction and the exceptionally high-loft down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1.2 oz 20D recycled ripstop polyester shell—perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Insulated hood—elastic binding provides secure fit
- Secure zip pockets—media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket—space-saving compressibility
- Length, Reg Medium: 28" | Weight: 13.4 oz | Down Fill Weight: 3.2 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMontyGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper light and comfortableJun 1, 2022
Perfect fit... light and confortable jacket... I am sure I will use it for a few years in the fall and early spring seasons.
- Yes, I recommend this productDHGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice light, packable mid-weight jacketMay 15, 2022
- Yes, I recommend this productKonstantinaGender MaleHeightType RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat jacket for cross-country skiing!May 13, 2022
Great jacket! This is my second purchase of the same jacket because my husband lost the first one and he was devastated - he loved it so much! He uses it daily to go to work, do go in the park for a walk or snowshoeing and in the last couple years to do cross- country skiing. He loves the comfort it provides, it is very light, warm and in the same breathable due to the fabric on the side, which minimizes sweating during more intense activity. Great quality and style! I would warmly recommend!