MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium ultralight has a streamlined fit that's built for mobility. Comfort is further enhanced with the soft, recycled ripstop polyester shell and its adjustable drawcord hem. But the real crux of this hoodie is the high-loft Premium Goose Down insulation. Maximum warmth. Minimum weight and bulk.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its unique micro-channel construction and the exceptionally high-loft down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1.2 oz 20D recycled ripstop polyester shell—perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Insulated hood—elastic binding provides secure fit
- Secure zip pockets—media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket—space-saving compressibility
- Length, Reg Medium: 28" | Weight: 13.4 oz | Down Fill Weight: 3.2 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome JacketeMar 30, 2021
This jacket is awesome. I wore it all winter, kept me warm when needed it and was light when it was on the warmer side out. I live in Massachusetts and have worn mine casually and while running, hiking and doing other outdoor activities. The fit us is perfect and I would recommend this jacket to anyone.
- Yes, I recommend this productErikaGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHusband loves itMar 20, 2021
My husband hates wearing coats so I got him this and he was skeptical at first but he loves it! It's thin and comfortable and looks slim fitting compared to NF coats I looked at. It breaks the wind too which he likes! Just buy it and try it out you will not be disappointed.
- Yes, I recommend this productkkGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsSport fit for not a skinny personMar 18, 2021
I needed something for climbing but for people who are fit but not necessary skinny. Good fit for broader shoulders without too long sleeves. Finally...