MicroTherm® 2.0 StormDown® Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
- Super DWR
Perfection Evolved. Version 2.0 of our premium ultralight has an improved fit that's more comfortable and mobile, a slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, a softer fabric to further enhance the comfort, and a secure drawcord hem to seal out cold and fine-tune the fit.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft StormDown that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- 1 Oz 20D Recycled Ripstop Polyester Shell: Perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill StormDown: Retains its insulating loft even in wet conditions
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Secure Zip Pockets: Media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket: Space-saving compressibility
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productKaz | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat WarrantyMay 19, 2019
Eddie Bauer is a great company they make a great product and they stand by their product 100% guaranteed if something happens they will replace it free of charge.
- Yes, I recommend this productreece | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest purchase this yearApr 16, 2019
Why have't jackets always had the awesome stretch section.
- Yes, I recommend this productLunchlady | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coatApr 16, 2019
Was able to pick up this coat for my husband on clearance and still get plenty of wear because winter will not end! It's super light but warm. Like the contrasting zipper color.