MicroTherm® 2.0 StormDown® Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
Perfection Evolved. Version 2.0 of our premium ultralight has an improved fit that's more comfortable and mobile, a slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, a softer fabric to further enhance the comfort, and a secure drawcord hem to seal out cold and fine-tune the fit.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft StormDown that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
- 1 Oz 20D Recycled Ripstop Polyester Shell: Perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill StormDown: Retains its insulating loft even in wet conditions
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Secure Zip Pockets: Media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket: Space-saving compressibility
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productAVGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest JacketOct 2, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productAuntieAnneGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm, lightweight, looks greatSep 22, 2019
Thank you EB for the Tall sizes. I got this jacket in size LT, for my nephew who is 6'3". The sleeves of his clothes are always too short. This jacket fit perfectly! He is so happy to have something fit properly. And it looks great too!
- Yes, I recommend this productKazGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat WarrantyMay 19, 2019
Eddie Bauer is a great company they make a great product and they stand by their product 100% guaranteed if something happens they will replace it free of charge.