MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Perfection Evolved. Version 2.0 of our premium ultralight has an improved fit that's more comfortable and mobile, a slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, a softer fabric to further enhance the comfort, and a secure drawcord hem to seal out cold and fine-tune the fit.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1 Oz 20D Recycled Ripstop Polyester Shell, a perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Secure Zip Pockets—media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket for space-saving compressibility
- Length, Reg Medium: 28" | Weight: 12 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.8 oz
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTannerGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this down jacket for the fallNov 30, 2021
I travel a lot and I would need to pack light for multiple seasons. Previously, I would have to layer a lot, but I decided to pull the trigger on a light down inner. This was perfect. It has the ability to pack into something small and is very light weight. I tend to wear this along with the Raincap jackets when it gets to 50's. Had it for a few years now and it has held up really well. Feathers come out a little but that's every down jack tbh. I would highly recommend especially since the price is so good compared to the Patagonia/REI's and the quality is great. I did buy the Downlight jacket as well just to get you context. The Downlight I wear lower below 50's inside a wool fall jacket. Not really sure how people in this lifestyle videos on the page wear just this for lower weather - it looks like they must layer on quite a bit underneath but I'm looking for reducing my pack weight.
- Yes, I recommend this productJorgeGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing jacketNov 7, 2021
Amazing light weight jacket for climbing, backpacking
- Yes, I recommend this productRichardGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSimply the best for the moneyOct 25, 2021