MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Perfection Evolved. Version 2.0 of our premium ultralight has an improved fit that's more comfortable and mobile, a slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, a softer fabric to further enhance the comfort, and a secure drawcord hem to seal out cold and fine-tune the fit.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1 Oz 20D Recycled Ripstop Polyester Shell, a perfect balance of light weight and strength
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Secure Zip Pockets—media port in chest pocket
- Packs into chest pocket for space-saving compressibility
- Length, Reg Medium: 28" | Weight: 12 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.8 oz
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Men's MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded JacketRegular Price$249.00-$269.00Sale Price$186.75 - $201.75
- Men's EverTherm Down JacketRegular Price$279.00-$299.00Sale Price$209.25 - $224.25
- Men's BC Freshline BibRegular Price$449.00
- Men's IgniteLite Stretch Reversible JacketRegular Price$199.00-$219.00Sale Price$149.25 - $164.25
- Men's EverTherm® Downdraft Hooded JacketRegular Price$299.00-$329.00Sale Price$224.25 - $246.75
- Men's IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded JacketRegular Price$229.00-$249.00Sale Price$171.75 - $186.75
- Men's Mountain Ops Down Hooded JacketRegular Price$399.00Sale Price$299.25
- Men's 1936 Skyliner Model Down JacketRegular Price$229.00Sale Price$171.75
- Men's Cirruslite Skylighter Down HoodieRegular Price$149.00-$169.00Sale Price$111.75 - $126.75
- Men's MicroTherm® 2.0 Down VestRegular Price$149.00-$169.00Sale Price$111.75 - $126.75
- Yes, I recommend this productJimmy ReubenGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLoved it so much I bought twoMay 11, 2022
Warmer than it looks and ultra comfortable. Loved it so much I bought a second one.
- Yes, I recommend this product123Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsMicro-Therm2.0May 7, 2022
light and comfortable jacket / sized very well. great for under a jacket for warmth / layered. 2.0 seems better than old version, no down leak yet. my older versions both had the zippers break. i hope the 2.0 hold up longer than my older versions.
- Yes, I recommend this productDrewGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsThis rulesMay 6, 2022
Comfortable in a wide range of temperatures. You can throw it on when you get to your campsite. Or you can have it on all day on the road. It packs down very small for traveling and is overall very light. Love the orange-red color that I got.