Peak XV 2.0 Suit
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built with our team of world-class alpine guides for Himalayan climbing, this updated, streamlined version of our original down suit reduces the weight by 30% while still maintaining a low-activity temperature rating of -24°F (and a moderate-activity rating of -140°F). Tested on Everest and other 8000ers, it features a superior Pertex® Endurance ripstop nylon shell and 800 fill Premium Goose Down insulation.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i88 792 0341
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- 30D Pertex® Endurance ripstop nylon shell with polyurethane coating
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 20D Pertex® Quantum Eco lining is recycled polyester with StormRepel® DWR finish to shed moisture
- Insulated, multi-adjustable hood—high collar protects face from wind
- Multiple easy-access pockets—chest, sleeve, and hand pockets, high pocket, interior mesh pockets
- Interior suspenders and low-profile belt let you take off top in warm temps and at base camp
- Low-profile loops at waist secure sleeve cuffs with tabs—no need to tie sleeves at waist when top is down
- Three-head center zip and rainbow seat zip—easy access for bathroom breaks, even in a harness
- Hip-to-cuff leg zips—quick venting and easy on/off
- Wrist gaiters to seal out cold
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 31" | Weight: 59.2 oz | Down Fill Weight: 19.6 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon