Peak XV 2.0 Suit
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built with our team of world-class alpine guides for Himalayan climbing, this updated, streamlined version of our original down suit reduces the weight by 30% while still maintaining a low-activity temperature rating of -24°F (and a moderate-activity rating of -140°F). Tested on Everest and other 8000ers, it features a superior Pertex® Endurance ripstop nylon shell and 800 fill Premium Goose Down insulation.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 30D Pertex® Endurance Ripstop Nylon: Polyurethane coating, StormRepel® DWR finish for extreme water-resistance
- 20D Pertex® Quantum Eco lining: Recycled polyester with StormRepel® DWR finish to shed moisture
- Insulated, Multi-Adjustable Hood: High collar protects face from wind
- Multiple Easy-Access Pockets: Chest, sleeve, and hand pockets, high pocket, interior mesh pockets
- Interior suspenders and Low-Profile Belt: Let you take off top in warm temps and at base camp
- Low-profile loops at waist secure sleeve cuffs with tabs: No need to tie sleeves at waist when top is down
- Three-head center zip and rainbow seat zip: Easy access for bathroom breaks, even in a harness
- Hip-to-cuff leg zips: Quick venting and easy on/off
- Wrist gaiters: Seal out cold
- Average inseam, Medium: 31"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review
Be the first to ask a question.