FluxLite Stretch Jacket
- First Ascent
- Wind Resistant
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
All-season, all-around performance in a lightweight insulated jacket built for action with a Flexion stretch shell that's breathable, moisture-wicking, and weather-resistant. Layers easily under a shell when weather requires extra protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Flexion Two-Way Active Stretch Shell: Wind- and water-resistant
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Lightweight Knit Insulation: Soft mesh lining has a wicking finish for breathability and quick drying
- Secure Zip Pockets: Keep essentials accessible and safe
- Adjustable Drawcord Hem: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 28.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productcccsssGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellentJun 27, 2019
Possibly the best light technical jacket I have bought. Surprisingly warm for its weight.
- Yes, I recommend this productChiefGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLoved it!May 9, 2019
My son bought one before me. Held it under the kitchen tap for 30 seconds and just gave it a shake and it was dry. That was enough for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productDylanGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat midweight jacketApr 15, 2019
Got this for those breezy 40-50 degree Chicago days. It's the perfect weight and nice enough to wear to the office.