EverTherm Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length: More coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productJJGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargevery warm, nice looking coatJan 13, 2020
Excellent jacket, very lightweight, amazingly warm, and nice looking. I really like that it has a smooth, non puffy, look. I'd like to see this exact jacket with a nice cotton outer shell for a slightly dressier look.
- Yes, I recommend this productfpitchfoGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Very light jacket, but very well insulated.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery PleasedJan 5, 2020
When the jacket arrived I was a bit concerned because it is so thin. When I started wearing it in the cold, however, I was very satisfied. The wind resistance and warmth is actually very surprising.
- Yes, I recommend this productHiker911Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeMy New Favorite JacketDec 30, 2019
Surprisingly very warm. First impressions made me think otherwise. It's very thin, lightweight and felt like it was a windbreaker. Also, it fits a bit big, but that's okay. It works for me so I can wear a lightweight sweater or fleece top and still feel very comfortable. I didn't think I'll use this jacket all the time, but I do.
Be the first to ask a question.