EverTherm Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length: More coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy new favorite jacket.May 2, 2020
I own a lot of jackets (yes, I have a problem) but this jacket immediately became my favorite jacket. It's lightweight but warm and VERY comfortable to wear. You can forget you have it on. I wear it driving my Jeep with the top down in the winter and it keeps me warm. I can't find anything wrong with this jacket. Ok, it's not reversible. There, one thing. Seriously, this is a great jacket and worth every penny. No matter how many jackets you own, this needs to be one of them.
- Yes, I recommend this productScotterGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityOtherPros Super warm relative to thicknessConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVersatile warm jacketMar 6, 2020
I absolutely love these evertherm jackets. They are incredibly warm relative to the thickness of the jacket. The jacket is not puffy at all and yet still provides warmth and comfort across a wide range of activities and temperature. You simply can't go wrong with the evertherm. I love them so much that I purchased two of them ( The black jacket with the white trim and the red jacket are both aesthetically pleasing). I'm really excited about this thin down technology and the versatility that comes along with it. I'm 6'2" and weigh 225 pounds and and the XL fits nicely
- Yes, I recommend this producthappy in IAGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargehappy in IAFeb 29, 2020
Great Jacket so warm but lightweight and sleek