EverTherm Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 30g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown®, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- 29" length—more coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-close chest and hand pockets keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at cuffs seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 11.36 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMatthewGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLight weightOct 26, 2021
I did not purchase this jacket for myself it was as a gift it arrived too late for me to be able to give it as a gift.But I tried it on to see if I would like it, and realized it wasn't my style so much so I returned it. I plan on picking out a different jacket or parka from Eddie Bauer. Stylish clothes and quality
- Yes, I recommend this productTinDieselGender MaleHeightTypeActivityGiftPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGJOATOct 20, 2021
Greatest Jacket Of All Time, I bought one of these jackets last year and loved it so much I bought another a month later. Now buying one for my dad. The jacket is warm enough for almost all days in the New England winter and isn't overly bulky like some other winter jackets. My only issue with the jacket is that I am hesitant to wash it more than absolutely necessary because it is so nice and I wouldn't want to inadvertently wreck it
- Yes, I recommend this productNatGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWorth the money !!!Oct 5, 2021