EverTherm Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length: More coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- BobertGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacket but not as warm as advertisedDec 6, 2019
Love the jacket (it is a replacement for an identical jacket that I somehow left at a restaurant and was never recovered) but shopping with Eddie Bauer online is a slow process. Don't understand how the big "A" can get thousands of assorted items to us in a day but it takes Eddie Bauer nearly two weeks to get a jacket to us, from their own stock.
- Yes, I recommend this productnoneGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat purchaseDec 5, 2019
good protection from wind and cold. Amazed such a light weight jacket provides such protection
- Yes, I recommend this productBobGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityProsConsMen's Ever Therm down jacketJun 6, 2019
light weight and comfy
Be the first to ask a question.