EverTherm Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length: More coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productancientgenesGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy husband loves this jacket.Sep 9, 2019
Lightweight and warm. Exactly what we wanted!
- Yes, I recommend this productTKGender MaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightest jacket I ever owned, but surprisingly warmApr 26, 2019
Great to fold and put in your pack backpack. Good for biking and trekking in mild winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productRonnieGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGetting another one!Apr 16, 2019
My wife got me one of these after she got hers. I wouldn't pay this much for a jacket but it is worth it. Every time I wear it it amazes me at how lightweight, yet warm, it is. I keep expecting to be cold, in Nome, AK, but it keeps me warm, but not overly so. I am 5' 10", 200 lbs. and the XL fits well with enough room to wear a cotton hoody underneath. One of the pocket seams came apart so sending back for refund, but like it so much getting another one, but ON SALE. Thank you.