EverTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 12.64 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTylerGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing JacketJan 1, 2021
Great coat. Super light weight and very warm. Not restrictive at all which makes it great for a commute.
- Yes, I recommend this productDriGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFantastic JacketSep 18, 2020
Bought this for my very outdoorsy, outdoor working boyfriend, who is a minimalist and skeptical of high tech gear. He really loves how light and warm it is for all activities - hiking, hunting, outdoor work, etc. I also think it looks fantastic on him - I chose the avocado color.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoeGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacketMay 27, 2020
Finally decided to write a review about this jacket, which definitely exceeded my expectations. I wore this on some long walks in the cold this winter with heavy wind and it definitely cut the wind. It's a great weight, truly warmer than you think it would be.