EverTherm Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length: More coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- RichGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsGreat everyday jacketDec 7, 2019
Lightweight comfortable jacket Somewhat windproof and somewhat waterproof Very comfortable for temps in 30-40s In colder or windier weather you'd likely need some layers underneath but great, comfortable and attractive for every day use
- Yes, I recommend this productSwampGenderHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazingly light, warmDec 7, 2019
This jacket feels like a light windbreaker and keeps ya warm like a down puffer, it's kinda amazing. The hood is the most useable and comfortable I've ever had. No bulk so it's easy to move in, pairs well with a micro-therm vest when I'm outside for longer periods. I've been wearing Eddie's micro-therm vests & jackets for three years now, that's the down with narrow baffles & the athletic fit. I make a point of hiking on our coldest snowiest days - MidAtlantic, decent elevation. Now ever-therm is part of the mix. The vests & jackets work so well individually & together that they are kinda pushing out any need for a sweater-fleece layer.
- Yes, I recommend this productJBZGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo thin, but sooo warm!!Dec 6, 2019
My husband loves this coat!
- Asked Nov 12, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the evertherm downhooded winter jacket waterproof?A:No, this particular jacket is not waterproof, but we do have a waterproof version. Head over to this page and check out the BC Evertherm Jacket - https://www.eddiebauer.com/p/38832407/. This jacket utilizes the same Thindown® technology and has a 20k/20k waterproof/breathability rating.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT