EverTherm Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length: More coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productEast Village PrepsterGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSUPER LIGHTWEIGHT WARMTHNov 8, 2019
This jacket is awesome . I was a little skeptical because the jacket is very light weight, but once I tested it's very warm and also windproof. I live in NYC and this jacket perfect for Fall/ Winter. It was 32 degrees today and I was comfortable wearing with just a sweatshirt . Although this jacket lacks hanger appeal, once its on the body it looks great. I purchased a size small , I am 5"10", fit and 165 lbs.The jacket also has great movement if you active . I bought the jacket on sale, but I feel after wearing its worth buying full price.
- Yes, I recommend this productTkellerGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat ProductOct 20, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productBBGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuperior warmth without the heavy weightOct 14, 2019
I purchased for my husband and we were both pleasantly surprised with the lightness of the jacket. It's hard to believe that a jacket that light weight has the cold rating it does but we will find out this winter.
Be the first to ask a question.