EverTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 12.64 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMike_92Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsA great balance of weight and warm.Oct 28, 2021
Great jacket. Very light, comfortable and keeps me warm
- Yes, I recommend this productVery good, very soft a little thinGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsgoodMay 22, 2021
Very good, very soft a little thin
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the coat. It is as advertised.Apr 9, 2021
Fits,great,very light weight