EverTherm Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length: More coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productBBGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuperior warmth without the heavy weightOct 14, 2019
I purchased for my husband and we were both pleasantly surprised with the lightness of the jacket. It's hard to believe that a jacket that light weight has the cold rating it does but we will find out this winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productstrawberrychipsGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy husband loves this jacketOct 2, 2019
I bought this jacket for my husband for a backpacking trip. It does what it's supposed to do, very lightweight, packable, material is smooth and looks durable. He said the feather hasn't came out like other down jackets. He wore one t-shirt and one thermal underneath this jacket in 20F weather and felt fine. He weights 155lbs, 6 feet tall.
- Yes, I recommend this productancientgenesGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy husband loves this jacket.Sep 9, 2019
Lightweight and warm. Exactly what we wanted!
Be the first to ask a question.