EverTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 12.64 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productErnieGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect "In-Betweener"Mar 4, 2021
This is lighter than a sweater or hoodie, but warmer than most. You hardly feel it when wearing it. Perfect for late winter/early spring and late fall/early winter. And it looks fabulous!
- Yes, I recommend this productDerfnnanGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLight and warm!Mar 3, 2021
Best protection from the wind i've ever owned.
- Yes, I recommend this productjmnbGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsWorks well in 25 degree Fahrenheit weatherMar 3, 2021
Kept me warm in my long hikes this week (about 40 minutes plus) in chilly (about 25 degrees Farenheit) pre-dawn mountain mornings. Starts to shed heat when you stop moving if you don't have extra layers on. By the end of the hike, though, I had the jacket unzipped.