EverTherm Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length: More coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLKGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeExcellent lightweight jacketFeb 24, 2020
I bought this jacket for my husband's business trip to cold weather (around 40 degrees high) area. He did not want anything bulky to pack since he will only take a carry-on bag. This jacket is perfect since it is a very lightweight, soft, yet warm enough for him combined with a packable rain jacket layered on top. This jacket packs into a small ball. He said it was perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productRogerGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery very thin but extremely warm. LOVE IT !!Feb 21, 2020
Ultra thin, has so far kept me warm at 10 degrees so far with a sweatshirt under it.
- Yes, I recommend this productGeorgeGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSurprisingly warm and comfortableFeb 13, 2020
It is surprisingly warm for such a light jacket, but in very cold weather I still do some layering.
- Asked Nov 12, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the evertherm downhooded winter jacket waterproof?A:No, this particular jacket is not waterproof, but we do have a waterproof version. Head over to this page and check out the BC Evertherm Jacket - https://www.eddiebauer.com/p/38832407/. This jacket utilizes the same Thindown® technology and has a 20k/20k waterproof/breathability rating.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT