EverTherm Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length: More coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productAmazedGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazing warmth to weight ratioJan 16, 2020
Did not believe it was going to be as warm as it's specs and reviewers compliments but happily surprised. Have been wearing it to work in -10c to 3c and it has been absolutely comfortable and extremely light weight. Got it on sale so I'm very pleased with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productKT56Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros This is a great choice for a slim young manCons Could use an interior zip pocket for cashFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight, good looking and very warmJan 14, 2020
Nice alternative to garish and bulkier jackets.
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coatDec 31, 2019
Says to -28c, going to Finland in February, we will see. Seems to good to be true.
- Asked Nov 12, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the evertherm downhooded winter jacket waterproof?A:No, this particular jacket is not waterproof, but we do have a waterproof version. Head over to this page and check out the BC Evertherm Jacket - https://www.eddiebauer.com/p/38832407/. This jacket utilizes the same Thindown® technology and has a 20k/20k waterproof/breathability rating.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT