BC Alpine Lite Jacket
A super-versatile, lightweight, 3-layer waterproof jacket made for alpine adventures in all seasons. WeatherEdge® Flux, powered by eVent® technology, provides complete waterproof protection and superior breathability.
- WeatherEdge® Flux 15D polyester/nylon shell: 3-Layer construction for strength and durabilty
- Patented eVent® Waterproof Technology: Dissipates moisture quickly through pores for maximum protection and breathability
- StormRepel® Super DWR Finish: Longest-lasting, most durable water-repellent finish sheds moisture
- Multi-Adjustable Hood: Great fit with or without a helmet
- Engineered Fit for High Mobility: `Full range of motion, ample room for layering
- Pack-Compatible Hand Pockets: Exterior chest pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard Zips: Full weather protection with minimum bulk
- Adjustable Hem and Cuffs: Dial in fit for comfort and warmth
- Average length: Reg 30"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 60% polyester/40% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productslikka | Verified userGenderHeight 6'1"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat investmentJun 9, 2019
I have purchased this jacket about 5 years ago, and it was by far my favourite, but it's started slowly breaking apart at some of the inner seams; so I used the eddie bauer guarantee to upgrade to this year's version. They've taken all the good things of the old jacket and improved it; added a layer inside to improve comfort and waterproofness, improved the fit and the ties, removed the cap from the hood (good), and probably more. I've taken this on a trip above the Arctic circle and it's held up very nice in terms of wind blocking and water proofness. I actually wiped out on some jagged rocks and mangled my hands but the jacket did not rip or get damaged! Very impressed. One thing I do miss though is the Ascent logo embossing on the sleeve velcros. Great jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productMeglad | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsNice light rain jacketMay 19, 2019
Nice light rain jacket - emphasis on light!
- Yes, I recommend this productDean P | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight and DryMay 5, 2019
I was waiting until I put this coat through some substantial use before I wrote a review and I am very satisfied with the results. I wore this all winter as a hard shell paired with a fleece mid-layer and I fell like I was good to go to take on any changing Pennsylvania weather. I will suggest going one size larger if you want space to layer. Following the sizing chart results in a athletic fit which doesn't leave much space for extra layers. More recently, I wore this on a bike ride and got caught in a down pour. The hood definitely fits over a bike helmet and will definitely fit over a climbing/mountaineering helmet as well. Every part of me was soaked excepted for my upper body. Anything covered by the jacket was bone dry. Jacket breathes well also, as I didn't get heat and sweat build up while cycling. Definitely recommend, especially when on sale.