BC DuraWeave Freshline Removable Bib
The most technically advanced and durable ski/snowboard bib we've ever built. Super-rugged DuraWeave fabric, engineered with CORDURA® nylon in high-abrasion areas, stands up to the most punishing use and demanding terrain. Fully seam-sealed, three-layer WeatherEdge® Flux nylon shell, powered by eVent® technology, delivers complete waterproof protection and superior breathability. Designed with our team of world-class guides for all backcountry, sidecountry, and big-mountain pursuits. Nothing tougher on the mountain.
- Flexion Active Stretch Soft Shell Bib: Zips off for easy removal
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Stretch Suspender Straps: Continuous loop construction for infinite adjustability
- Dual Chest Pockets: Secure storage and easy access
- Secure-Fit, Fully Adjustable Waist: Dual front closures, belt loops, and hook-and-loop pull tabs
- Leg Vents: Hip to top of boot venting for superior temperature regulation
- CORDURA® Fabric Cuff Overlays: Reinforced protection from ski edges
- Zippered Hand Pockets: Secure essentials
- Large Cargo Pockets: Interior stretch mesh pocket for smaller items, and a security loop in each pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard Zippers: Maximum weather protection
- Stitched and taped construction: Added durability
- RECCO® Technology: Embedded reflector is searchable with RECCO® rescue system
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon shell: 96% nylon/4% spandex bib
- Yes, I recommend this productDiesel Drew | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeSerious BibsApr 16, 2018
Great heavy duty bib for full-on winter conditions. Fit is good for anyone who needs some room in the legs and butt.