BC DuraWeave Freshline Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
The most technically advanced and durable ski/snowboard jacket we've ever built. Super-rugged DuraWeave fabric, engineered with CORDURA® nylon in high-abrasion areas, stands up to the most punishing use and demanding terrain. Fully seam-sealed, three-layer WeatherEdge® Flux nylon shell, powered by eVent® technology, delivers complete waterproof protection and superior breathability. Designed with our team of world-class guides for all backcountry, sidecountry, and big-mountain pursuits. Nothing tougher on the mountain.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Multi-Adjustable Hood: Embedded cordlocks provide great fit with or without helmet, without bulk or hanging cords
- Zip-Out Powder Skirt: Keeps snow out
- Bicep Pocket: Holds two-way radio or RF ID ski pass
- High-Volume dual exterior chest pockets: Extra deep for essentials when using a ski pack
- Interior Mesh Goggle Pocket: Includes built-in goggle wipe
- Interior Chest Pocket With Media Port: Holds smart phone or small camera
- YKK® AquaGuard Zippers: Maximum weather protection
- Pit Zips: Allow easy venting
- RECCO® Technology: Embedded reflector is searchable with RECCO® rescue system
- Stitched and taped construction: Added durability
- Adjustable Cuffs: Low profile over-glove thumb loops provide secure wrist fit
- Drawcord Hem: Seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 31"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productScotty PGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Looks awesome. Very functional. Large vents.Cons Not sold in tall. Sinching hood cords tricky.Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome ski jacketApr 5, 2018
Compared to neoteric shell seems fabric is heavier and warmer. I like having 5 exterior pockets. hood fits great over helmet.
- Yes, I recommend this productBanditGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLove this Jacket!Feb 25, 2018
I have been using this jacket all of this season and it has been great. Wind has been a none factor for me. All I wear now is a base layer with the First Assent Downlight StormDown Jacket and this Jacket. I have stayed comfortable in a variety of conditions. Very cold & clear, cold and windy, stormy. Haven't dealt with warm spring weather yet. Only opened the vents once so far. The only thing I have added is a larger zipper pull on the main zipper so I can find it easily with my gloves on. Thats about it. The hood is just perfect over my helmet.
- Yes, I recommend this productRegGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThank You Eddie Bauer for creating the ultimate ski kit!!!Dec 11, 2017
This is the best jacket/bib combination on the market. I love the new and improved material. You guys nailed it. Thanks!!!