Guide Pro Ski Tour Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Built by our ski guides for backcountry ski tours and ski mountaineering, these winter soft shell pants deliver critical warmth, outstanding stretch, and superior breathability on the mountain. Highly water- and wind-resistant, the polyester/nylon/spandex material stands up to the most demanding terrain, and the robust feature set ensures maximum comfort with minimum bulk.
- Flexion Active Stretch Soft Shell Fabric: Durable and warm, with unrestricted mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-Close Thigh Pocket: Interior mesh sleeves with webbing loop keep essentials secure
- Hip-To-Knee Vents: Dual sliders let you adjust the size and position of the vents
- Super Secure Cuffs With Lace Hook and Powder Gaiter: Keep snow out of boots, even bootpacking in deep powder
- CORDURA® Fabric Overlays on Cuffs: Protects from ski edges and crampon cuts
- Belt Loops: Secure waist fit
- Hand Pockets: Warmth and extra storage
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% polyester/44% nylon/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTJGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeOnce you go stretch, you can't go backJul 22, 2019
Wore these on Mount Baker summit day and didn't think about them once, which is the best compliment I can give. Great flex, awesome venting and breath-ability. Had them on from sub-freezing at 3am to sunny 50 degree descent. Only encountered a light wintry mix, but held up to that perfectly. Also used for warm spring day snowboarding w/ some hiking and the huge size zips are THE BEST.
- Yes, I recommend this productRosenGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeRecommendedApr 11, 2019
I am very happy with my purchase. High-end quality and look for a very reasonable price. Delivery was prompt. My order was doubled, so I had to return the second one. The return was a no brainer and I got my money back within a week. Cheers!
- Yes, I recommend this productTKGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeReally nice!Apr 1, 2019
Excellent pants! Very stylish. I use for resort sking. Stretch fabric feels/ look fantastic and works very well. Blocks wind and water. Lots of pockets and side vents. Warm but I always wear a thin belayer. Never liked the bulky and baggy ski pants so I'm more than pleased with this cut. Great fit. Bought both colors.