Guide Pro Ski Tour Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Built by our ski guides for backcountry ski tours and ski mountaineering, these winter soft shell pants deliver critical warmth, outstanding stretch, and superior breathability on the mountain. Highly water- and wind-resistant, the polyester/nylon/spandex material stands up to the most demanding terrain, and the robust feature set ensures maximum comfort with minimum bulk.
- Flexion Active Stretch Soft Shell Fabric: Durable and warm, with unrestricted mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-Close Thigh Pocket: Interior mesh sleeves with webbing loop keep essentials secure
- Hip-To-Knee Vents: Dual sliders let you adjust the size and position of the vents
- Super Secure Cuffs With Lace Hook and Powder Gaiter: Keep snow out of boots, even bootpacking in deep powder
- CORDURA® Fabric Overlays on Cuffs: Protects from ski edges and crampon cuts
- Belt Loops: Secure waist fit
- Hand Pockets: Warmth and extra storage
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% polyester/44% nylon/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productkayakjohnGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeGood pants, but the run large (in my opinion)Mar 10, 2020
These are good pants, in my opinion. They are bigger in the waist then the size indicated, however
- Yes, I recommend this productIsaiahGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat for hitting the slopes!Feb 14, 2020
Just had a base layer underneath these pants, and no problems in -10 ~ -15 C weather! Looks great, and the pockets are a useful necessity! Would love a XS size if it was available, since the length is a little long for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productUTGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent All Mountain Ski PantsFeb 10, 2020
These pants are excellent - warm enough with a single base layer from -5F-up. Maintained water resistance even after an 8hr ski day in the Whistler backcountry. Would purchase again!
Be the first to ask a question.