Guide Pro Ski Tour Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Built by our ski guides for backcountry ski tours and ski mountaineering, these winter soft shell pants deliver critical warmth, outstanding stretch, and superior breathability on the mountain. Highly water- and wind-resistant, the polyester/nylon/spandex material stands up to the most demanding terrain, and the robust feature set ensures maximum comfort with minimum bulk.
- Flexion Active Stretch Soft Shell Fabric: Durable and warm, with unrestricted mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-Close Thigh Pocket: Interior mesh sleeves with webbing loop keep essentials secure
- Hip-To-Knee Vents: Dual sliders let you adjust the size and position of the vents
- Super Secure Cuffs With Lace Hook and Powder Gaiter: Keep snow out of boots, even bootpacking in deep powder
- CORDURA® Fabric Overlays on Cuffs: Protects from ski edges and crampon cuts
- Belt Loops: Secure waist fit
- Hand Pockets: Warmth and extra storage
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% polyester/44% nylon/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJasonGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWish they were bibbed!Jan 18, 2020
Great pants, haven't had them wet through yet and decently warm. just wish they were bibbed!
- Yes, I recommend this productLord GovernorGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove them. Great fit and great featuresJan 5, 2020
Great piece of gear
- Yes, I recommend this productJSUNGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsGreat Fit and FeaturesJan 3, 2020
Perfect for alpine touring with leg vents, zippered pockets etc. Comfortable and protective from the elements.
Be the first to ask a question.