BC DuraWeave Alpine Pants
Ultimate breathability, durability, and enhanced weather protection, even in the worst conditions. Super-rugged, DuraWeave fabric with CORDURA® nylon is seamlessly integrated into high-abrasion areas. 3-layer WeatherEdge® Flux technology, featuring an eVent® membrane and seam-sealed construction, provides complete waterproof protection and superior breathability. Built and tested with our world-class team of alpine guides. The toughest alpine shell pants we've ever made.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Comfortable Waist Design: Integrated removable belt, partial elastic back for no-gap fit over any layers
- Extended Side Zippers: 7/8-length reaches almost to waist for maximum venting and easy on/off
- Single Thigh Pocket: Positioned to the side for comfort while kicking steps
- Reinforced Hem and Instep: CORDURA® fabric protects against abrasion
- Metal Hem Grommets: Use a cord to secure cuff over boot while boot packing in deep snow
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productEBL | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityClimbingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuit of armor in the mountainsApr 4, 2018
I initially ordered these in large, but exchanged for medium. I'm 6'2", 190, 33" waist. Size medium is roomy enough for both a base layer and the EB guide pants underneath without feeling snug. Ive also used these with a heavy fleece pant as a stand alone insulating layer. These fit great and feel bomb proof. These pants won't leave on wondering if you brought enough protection from the elements. Other pants I've used get pretty thrashed along the hem due to crampons, rock, etc. Pricey, but these are ready to take a beating.
- Yes, I recommend this productRonbo | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBE CAREFUL OF CUSTOMER SIZE REVIEWSJan 4, 2019
Following the review of one customer I selected a large as I'm the same size as him who ended up getting a medium. Wrong. I should've ordered the XL like I usually do.
- Tom | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNon adjustable waist lineDec 3, 2018
Waist size runs 34+ with belt loops, no adjustment straps. These pants are incredible, full featured, durable. The mandatory belt is the kiss of death. Who wants to wear a belt in a harness?