BC DuraWeave Alpine Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
Ultimate breathability, durability, and enhanced weather protection, even in the worst conditions. Super-rugged, DuraWeave fabric with CORDURA® nylon is seamlessly integrated into high-abrasion areas. 3-layer WeatherEdge® Flux technology, featuring an eVent® membrane and seam-sealed construction, provides complete waterproof protection and superior breathability. Built and tested with our world-class team of alpine guides. The toughest alpine shell pants we've ever made.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i88 709 3739
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Comfortable Waist Design: Integrated removable belt, partial elastic back for no-gap fit over any layers
- Extended Side Zippers: 7/8-length reaches almost to waist for maximum venting and easy on/off
- Single Thigh Pocket: Positioned to the side for comfort while kicking steps
- Reinforced Hem and Instep: CORDURA® fabric protects against abrasion
- Metal Hem Grommets: Use a cord to secure cuff over boot while boot packing in deep snow
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon