Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our premium alpine hooded down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, 800 fill down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 50% recycled 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port: Bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Super warm, with stretch binding for a great fit
- Packable: Stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit: Built for full range of motion
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productwinter manGender MaleHeightType TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeOutstanding coat, great serviceNov 15, 2019
The challenge for me was to find a jacket with some reflectivity at night. With orange lining, this jacket is just about right.
- DavidGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery Good Coat!Nov 14, 2019
Very Good one!
- Yes, I recommend this productPatrickGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent, packable down jacketNov 11, 2019
I just got this today and love everything about it. It is light and comfortable; as warm as need be at 10 degrees above in a wind. Great value.
- Asked Oct 16, 2019 by1 answerQ: How much longer is the tall downlight? - is it just the length of the jacket ? Thinking the Sleeve length is the same as is states in size chart? Can't find the information anywhere. Thanks - want to order while on sale.A:For a tall Men's top, we add 2" to the body length and 1 ¾” to the sleeve length.Answered Oct 18, 2019 by| EXPERT