Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium alpine hooded down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, windproof polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, Premium Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port—bring your music to the mountains
- Secure zip hand pockets—tricot-lined for softness and set behind down for added warmth
- Low-profile insulated hood—super warm, with stretch binding for a great fit
- Stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-mobility sleeve and shoulder fit—built for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Weight: 17 oz | Down Fill Weight: 5.1 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKRGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsAwesome jacketMay 6, 2021
Lightweight but warm. Perfect for outdoor activities and running around after kids when temperatures are in the 30s to 50s range.
- Yes, I recommend this productTerryGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect winter coatApr 19, 2021
And, it's stylish. Great color.
- Yes, I recommend this productRedDedZedGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWell made, super comfy and warm.Apr 8, 2021
This is a really comfy, very well made and very warm jacket. I'm glad I got the hooded version, as when down, the hood still provides warmth and wind protection, and when used, the hood fits well, moves with one's head and is nice and warm. The pockets are kined with super soft fleece wihich is a big plus for gloveless hand-warming. The chest pocket is great for a phone or wallet, etc... I chose the "Storm" color and I have to say though I do like it, the actual color is not as dark as it appears online, and it's a sort of dark-grey/greenish to dark-grey/blueish, depending on the light around the jacket. Not quite what I expected/wanted, but it still looks really nice, and I havve to say it's not common looking, while not at all flashy, either. The orange lining gives the jacket some pop, plus could be turned inside out to aid in being seen if lost in the woods. The orange is not quite as dark as it appears online as well. But it does look good. I wore this jacket with just a t-shirt underneath most of the winter and was always toasty. Being a responsibly sourced down (RSD) jacket was a positiver factor in my choosing this jacket. E.B. is pricy, but they make a good product and the lifetime garauntee is a huge bonus. I would recommend this jacket to anyone.