Downlight® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, moisture-resistant, 800 fill Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 50% recycled 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port: Bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable: Stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit: Built for full range of motion
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productmvlsiGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros air control, lightweight, not bulky, warmCons Bad Zippers, expensiveFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect winter jacket (but wait for a sale).Jan 15, 2020
This became my favorite jacket many years ago. I use it in the New England winters every day including long walks with my dog. It is warm down to about 20 F if you are walking and have at least one layer over your regular clothes (like a sweater or hoodie). The jacket is very lightweight and it isn't bulky. It's almost like you're cheating winter. I do have to resort to a traditional down coat when temperatures dip below 20 F but that is rare here. The only reason I had to replace this jacket is that the main zipper was failing. It was coming apart from the middle. I will be more careful not to stress the zipper on this new one. Apart from that weakness, it is the perfect winter jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productbballgreenGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeIts Great!!Jan 13, 2020
Love this light weight warm jacket. Feels like having a warm blanket on you.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulianGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsCons Hard to fold in the self storage pocketFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacket for trekkingJan 9, 2020
Great jacket just use it for trekking in Peru Andes mountains, the only issue was that it was hard to fold in the self storage pocket otherwise great jacket
- Asked Nov 7, 2019 by1 answerQ: I recently ordered this jacket and it was called th stormdown jacket, but now on he website it just says down, does this jacket have the stormdown feature or is it just regular down?A:This jacket no longer has StormDown and is now made with a Responsible Down Sourced (RDS) certified 800 fill power down.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT